Attention College Students: Paperwork Deadlines
If you received a scholarship from the Irving Schools Foundation, you must submit all required paperwork each semester in order to claim your scholarship for that semester.
There is a 2 week turnaround time to process and disburse your scholarship check.
You may email, fax, mail, or hand deliver your required documents to us.
REMEMBER: Send all Mail to:
Irving Schools Foundation
P.O. Box 152637
Irving, TX 75015-2637
REQUIRED EVERY SEMESTER
1. Your Full Name
2. Your current contact information (email address, phone #, Mailing Address)
3. Your Student ID#
4. The name of your university and address with department where payment needs to be mailed (ex: Financial Aid Office).
5. A copy of your current enrolled class schedule
- must be enrolled in at least 12 hours for Fall or Spring
- must be enrolled at least 6 hours for Summer
- does not cover mini-semesters
7. A copy of your grades & current GPA after you finish your 1st semester in college (you must have at least a 2.25 Cumulative GPA)
8.A copy of your current Tuition Balance. (Must show a balance. Payment will not be issued on a "$0" balance.) Reimbursements will not be issued.