Supplies for Success: July 30th, 2022
Thank you, 2022 Sponsors!
About Supplies for Success
Strong beginnings lead to positive endings, and that’s just one of the reasons why Irving Schools Foundation sponsors an annual back-to-school supply drive for underserved Irving ISD students, which kicks off in June and culminates in a (invitation-only) community fair for Irving ISD families the weekend before school starts. Items are gathered into backpacks and distributed to students at the Supplies for Success event, or via campus counselors or our C2C Store during the first few weeks of the school year.
How can you help support Supplies for Success?
1) Community members and organizations can drop off school supplies at:
- The ISF office – 2621 West Airport Freeway, Irving, TX 75062, (Please make sure to call us at 972-600-5018 before you visit our office)
- Irving Fire Department locations (drop off locations listed below and in the Supplies for Success Flyer)
2) Community members and organizations can purchase items off of our Wishlist or make a cash donation in support of Supplies for Success!
- Click here to view our Supplies for Success Wishlist!
- Make a donation or become a Community Sponsor in support of Supplies for Success and we’ll shop for you. 100% of the donations made will go towards purchasing school supplies for the students of Irving ISD.
3) Community members and organizations can volunteer to pack backpacks the week before Supplies for Success or volunteer during the actual event on July 30th!
- We need volunteers and sponsors who can help with immunizations, haircuts, school uniforms, backpack assembly, and more. If you’ve got a heart to help kids, we want to hear from you – and as always, creative ideas for collaboration are welcomed! Sign up here to become a volunteer.